Saturday, January 16, 2010

Its a Brand New Life [ all over again ]

6 months since I've been into the 2Nd world, a world which changes my life, letting me start everything all over again.. And i have learn alot in this learning journey that have started with miserable & sorrow. But the "me" now have seen it as a different way, its no longer a tough path i had chosen. In fact it is the normal life i have been through since i was that innocent young child 13 years ago... ... It seems all afresh but yet, familiar. And i am happy for at least it make me human. You might be thinking that what i have learn is something GODLIKE ! But to be honest, its just the fact of how being a good guy should be. What i learnt is that nothing in this world is more important then your own family, and that many small things that seems so unimportant is really useful in your life just that you are blinded by all the "dark" fog around you. If we really want to change and be a better person, we should stop what we think should not be done within the deepest corner of our heart and do the necessary work. I've found my "job" that is necessary to be done, WILL YOU ? Just follow your instinct its the formula. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment